Congrats on your Opportunity!!! The Opportunity reply actions contains two options:
- Meeting- A quick way to set a meeting with a contact. This will send you and your contact a meeting invite so you can accept on whatever calendar you are using. If you do not want to send a meeting invite but want to track activity, use UPDATE to update the contact and not send the invite.
- Order/Quote-A easy way to track your ROI with Click2Sell. Use Order to register a sale. All you do is enter the date and amount. If it is Quote, simply check the Quote box to capture the estimated close date and estimated sale amount. You can track up to 10 different products too.
All Meetings and Orders/Quotes can be reviewed and managed from your Opportunity subfolder. Below is a sample workflow of how things can easily be tracked using Meeting, Order and your Opportunity Sub Inbox.
Additionally, you can edit a meeting to use our won/lost tracker, edit an order and walk your opportunity through an up to 10 step customizable pipeline process
- Contact asks to learn more, Use Meeting reply action (under Opportunity) to set the meeting or phone call.
- You send a proposal but do not hear back
- Go to Opportunity Sub Inbox and Use Send Email to send an email and check on status. Note, Status updates so you can easily see last action.
- Contact buys
- Go to Opportunity Sub Inbox and flag as Order so you can capture ROI. Note, Status updates so you can easily see last action.
- Go to Opportunity Sub Inbox and use Send to Campaign, select a date several months out and the nurture campaign or customer campaign. Note, Status updates so you can easily see last action.